The World's Finest
1.In a large bowl mix together the onions, chickpea flour, coriander powder, caraway seeds, turmeric powder, green chillies, chopped coriander, cumin seeds, ginger, salt, red chilli powder
2. Add sufficient water to form a moldable paste, and mix well
3. Heat some oil in a non-stick wok, then make small dumplings of the mixture and deep fry until golden brown.
1. Wash the tomatoes and place on a baking tray lined with foil. Grill the tomatoes on a high setting, so that all the outside edges are slightly black.
2. Pulse all the other ingredients except the coriander and onion together in a blender.
3. Add the coriander and red onion and mix well. Serve alongside onion bhajis.